Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's tomorrow where I come from!


I finally set my laptop to Arizona time. Arizona time means that it is dark at 5:30 pm in November (that's May for you southern folk). Yesterday we cooked Thanksgiving dinner (one of the guests is a nurse so Saturday became Thursday. It was almost gluten free and would have done ok except after everything was cleaned away and washed up there sat a biscuit/scone and I just had to have it. After all that trouble of making corn bread from scratch to make cornbread stuffing - gluten free. I had to have a biscuit! Needless to say I did not attempt church. Living alone has its advantages!

I am having a bit of a bad day. Thank heavens it is tomorrow in Sydney. I think I will go back to bed and wake up when it will be tomorrow here too.

No comments: